- Supports the LIN-bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2.
- Support for CAN High-Speed and CAN Low-Speed busses.
- Digital inputs and outputs (8 In, 4 Out) allow control of a LIN or CAN device by PLC.
- In addition, the unit has 2 buttons, each button can be assigned to any bus command.
- In a few minutes you can configure a complete LIN- or CAN-bus control via digital inputs from an LDF or DBC file.
- Output states can be controlled by bus signal values.
- Ideal for retrofitting and modernization of test beds for new control units with LIN- or CAN-bus interface.
- Compact module for DIN rail mounting. 75 x 132 x 38mm (H x B x T).
- Galvanically isolated LIN- and CAN-bus interface to avoid problems in noisy environment.
- Supply: about 8 - 34 VDC (typically 24 volt).
- LINWorks PC-software for Windows and Linux. Use one program for all Baby-LIN models!
- The device is available in different configuration levels. The basic unit already includes all hardware interfaces and software support for LIN communication (SDF v.2.x files).
- Expandable with unlock codes to support SDF-V3 LIN functions, as well as support for the two CAN interfaces.
|Basic unit (LIN support according to recent Baby-LIN-RM) complete package including LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable for 824 € plus VAT and shipping for customers inside the EU and 875 € for customers outside the EU.|
|8000800||Option BL-HARP SDFV3-LIN||License code for Baby-LIN-RM-II to support enhanced LIN functions of LINWorks.||80 €|
|8000810||Option BL-HARP SDFV3-CAN-HS||License code for Baby-LIN-RM-II to support the CAN-High-Speed bus interface.||230 €|
|8000820||Option BL-HARP SDFV3-CAN-LS||License code for Baby-LIN-RM-II to support the CAN-Low-Speed bus interface.||230 €|
- The following optional voucher codes should be considered:
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Tested with
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Linux version available
Developed and produced by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH in Germany. We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.