- Supports LIN-bus versions 1.2, 1.3, 2.0, 2.1 und 2.2.
- Baby-LIN-RC-II offers all features of the standard Baby-LIN-II.
- Can be used as stand-alone remote control for LIN-bus.
- In addition, a freely programmable membrane keypad with 6 keys is integrated.
- Through optional shift functions (F5/F6) it is possible to program up to 12 virtual keys.
- Any LIN-command can be assigned to the individual keys.
- Starting from an LDF (LIN Description File), it just takes a few minutes to realize a complete manual control unit for your LIN-bus.
- Simulates your LIN-master and if applicable additional LIN-slaves (system simulation).
- Perfect for demonstration, test applications, service and all other situations, where LIN-devices have to be handled manually.
- The device supports the expanded SDF-V3 format.
|Very powerful and inexpensive, complete package including LINWorks software, DLL and USB cable for 562 € plus VAT and shipping for customers inside the EU and 595 € for customers outside the EU.|
- Further optional hard- and software components are listed in the datasheet, that you can download at the bottom of this site.
- Tested with
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64 Bit)
- Linux version available
Developed and produced by Lipowsky Industrie-Elektronik GmbH in Germany. We are member of the LIN-Consortium and we also offer LIN development and consulting.